At Studio 9, we understand how much a project of any size can cause stress and anxiety. Our design team works hard to create and maintain a positive environment for everyone on board, most importantly our clients.
We strive to establish open communication and good relationships to execute a successful project installation. We are here to walk you through every project phase and take the stress load off so you can take care of your families and day to day activities. Below is a list on how the Studio 9 design team manages all our projects.
- Effective communication at all times.
- Personal Professionalism.
- Solid technical knowledge of interior design.
- Quick on our toes.
- Planning and budgeting.
- Manage schedules to meet deadlines accurately.
- Manage tradespeople. (Builders, cabinetmakers, painters, tile installers, window treatment installers, custom upholstery workrooms, etc.)
- Review shop drawings. (Cabinetry, custom furnishings, etc.)
- Good negotiators providing our clients with the best deals.
- Project purchasing and procurement. (Furniture, tile, accessories, bedding, etc.)
- Troubleshooting production issues.
- Managing shipping, inventory, and accounting.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and collecting proposals for work you want done.
- Interact with clients, architects, builders, tradesmen, vendors, and staff to implement project goals and deadlines.
- Conduct job site visits to ensure for proper installations within schedule.
I like to keep the client informed on everything – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Maintaining a sense of humor is key. All problems are solvable and there is nothing that a happy hour meeting can’t fix! We love what we do and are grateful that our clients trust us with their homes and offices. Let’s have fun together and trust that your vision will come to life.